Saturday, October 28, 2006

Shall we stay in or shall we eat out?

This was a headline over an article in a newspaper and I liked the sound of it. Perhaps you've had this conversation?

Shall we stay in
Or shall we eat out?
It's your turn to cook
But I know you'll shout
At the lack of
Ingredients. You
Have no flare, no verve,
As seen in the food
You usually serve.

Shall we eat out
Or shall we stay in?
The waste of money
Is really a sin.
OK I'll cook,
You seldom do.
Wish I'd snared a chef
Instead of you.

2 Comments:

At 8:36 pm , Blogger Colin Jones said...

Got through at last and your site has the same style, not the same poetry though.Just as good. Keep it up,Jermanica

 
At 12:06 pm , Blogger REJ GOCH said...

I'll have to cook you a meal some time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home